On a cloudy day recently, we went to the "Princess Castle" close to our house (for those of you who live near us, we were at Coronado Heights). It is a "castle" made of sandstone supposedly to commemorate how far Coronado made it in his exploration of what is now America. It's a fairly small castle, but when you are a kid, it's amazingly cool! We got rained on when we got there, so we didn't spend too much time on the "mountain" and Maja was scared of the castle, so we didn't go in.
Then Maja had her 4th birthday. We had a party at NaiNai's farm, complete with weenie roast (this is becoming a birthday tradition!). It was VERY hot that day and we ended up migrated inside for dessert and presents.
I can't think of much news to post... the kids keep us busy all the time! But I figured I'd better at least post a couple of new photos.
Our favorite places to visit on the web:
- Wide Smiles - Another great resource for parents of cleft-affected children
- Maja's website (not updated in more than a year, but still cute!)
- Love Without Boundaries: An incredible charity providing for medical needs in China
- Daniel's website (not updated in ages!)
- Cleftline -- a great resource for parents of cleft-affected children
- CCAI - Our favorite adoption agency!