Yesterday we had temperatures in the 70's!!! Today I think it was 60-something and it's supposed to stay that way for the better part of the week! Hallelujah! I know it's only February, but I'm perfectly happy to take some spring weather! I hope some of the rest of you have gotten to enjoy this kind of beautiful weather.
Daniel will be turning FIVE in about a week and a half -- I can't even believe it!
Jen (my oldest, closest friend) and I are going on our annual scrapbook weekend in only five days! I'm so excited! We spend 3 days holed up in a hotel room just cutting and pasting and laughing all weekend. I'm hoping to get a family book done from August '07 (right after Daniel came home) through this CNY. (My new scrapbooking plan is to make a family book each year that goes from CNY to CNY.) We'll see if I stick to that plan! Each of the kids have a book that goes from referral (or the earliest pics we have of them) through about their first year or first birthday with our family. I don't think I can maintain three separate books for all of their growing up years, so I guess some day they will just have to fight over the family ones we'll have. :-)
Get out and enjoy this spring weather if you have it! It'll shake those winter doldrums away!
P.S. If any of you haven't seen the CNY pics, they are in the January archives.
Our favorite places to visit on the web:
- Wide Smiles - Another great resource for parents of cleft-affected children
- Maja's website (not updated in more than a year, but still cute!)
- Love Without Boundaries: An incredible charity providing for medical needs in China
- Daniel's website (not updated in ages!)
- Cleftline -- a great resource for parents of cleft-affected children
- CCAI - Our favorite adoption agency!